Legendary-Super-Sayan Index du Forum

Legendary-Super-Sayan
Alliance Legendary-Super-Sayan

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

D3dx9_41.dll For Fifa 12

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Legendary-Super-Sayan Index du Forum -> Pour Tous -> Guerre
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
yarderw

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 05:18 (2016)    Sujet du message: D3dx9_41.dll For Fifa 12 Répondre en citant

D3dx9_41.dll For Fifa 12 > bit.ly/1sIB0An

I,will,immediately,be,removed!Assuming,,the,,latest,,DirectX,,version,,from,,Microsoft,,doesn't,,fix,,the,,d3dx941.dll,,error,,you're,,receiving,,,look,,for,,a,,DirectX,,installation,,program,,on,,your,,game,,or,,application,,DVD,,or,,CDSteps,to,fix,d3dx941.dll,missing,error,for,playing,FIFA,Soccer,11,on,PC:,1--,,,MobileDefault,,,--,,,TSF,,,-,,,v2.0,,,--,,,TSF,,,-,,,v1.0,,,Contact,,,Us,,,-,,,Tech,,,Support,,,Forum,,,-,,,Site,,,Map,,,-,,,Community,,,Rules,,,-,,,Terms,,,of,,,Service,,,-,,,Privacy,,,-,,,Privacy,,,Statement,,,-,,,Top,,,Copyright,,,2001,,,-,,,2015,,,,Tech,,,Support,,,Forum,,,.About,,Tech,,Follow,,us:,,We,,deliverTroubleshooting,,Guides,,Error,,Messages,,D,,How,,To,,Fix,,D3dx941.dll,,Not,,Found,,or,,Missing,,Errors,,A,,Troubleshooting,,Guide,,for,,D3dx941.dll,,Errors,,By,,Tim,,Fisher,,PC,,Support,,Expert,,Share,,Pin,,Tweet,,Submit,,Stumble,,Post,,Share,,Sign,,Up,,for,,Our,,Free,,Newsletters,,Thanks,,,You're,,in!,,About,,Today,,Electronics,,&,,Gadgets,,PC,,Support,,You,,might,,also,,enjoy:,,Living,,Healthy,,Health,,Tip,,of,,the,,Day,,Sign,,up,,There,,was,,an,,errorMy,,,setup,,,is,,,pretty,,,simple,,,,a,,,cable,,,modem,,,attached,,,to,,,a,,,wireless,,,router,,,and,,,two,,,computers,,,connected,,,wirelessly,,,to,,,the,,,routerSeveral,of,the,more,common,specific,d3dx941.dll,error,messages,are,listed,below:"The,file,d3dx941.dll,is,missing""D3dx941.DLL,Not,Found""File,d3dx941.dll,not,found""D3dx941.dll,not,foundBe,,sure,,to,,let,,me,,know,,the,,exact,,d3dx941.dll,,error,,message,,that,,you're,,receiving,,and,,what,,steps,,,if,,any,,,you've,,already,,taken,,to,,resolve,,itAre,,,you,,,installing,,,from,,,the,,,original,,,retail,,,DVD,,,or,,,are,,,you,,,using,,,a,,,downloaded,,,copy?,,,,,,10-07-2011,,,,08:44,,,AM,,,,,,#7,,,FIFA12,,,Registered,,,Member,,,,,,Join,,,Date:,,,Oct,,,2011,,,Posts:,,,4,,,OS:,,,Windows,,,7,,,Hi,,,thanks,,,for,,,the,,,reply,,,,tried,,,this,,,and,,,still,,,the,,,same,,,result,,,in,,,the,,,endOtherwise,,,seeHow,,Do,,I,,Get,,My,,Computer,,Fixed?for,,a,,full,,list,,of,,your,,support,,options,,,plus,,help,,with,,everything,,along,,the,,way,,like,,figuring,,out,,repair,,costs,,,getting,,your,,files,,off,,,choosing,,a,,repair,,service,,,and,,a,,whole,,lot,,more.How,,to,,Fix,,D3dx941.dll,,ErrorsImportant,,Note:,,Do,,not,,download,,the,,d3dx941.dll,,DLL,,file,,individually,,from,,any,,"DLL,,download,,site.",,There,,are,,a,,number,,of,,excellent,,reasons,,that,,downloading,,DLLs,,from,,these,,sites,,are,,never,,a,,good,,idea.Note:,,If,,you've,,already,,downloaded,,d3dx941.dll,,from,,one,,of,,those,,DLL,,download,,sites,,,remove,,it,,from,,wherever,,you,,put,,it,,and,,continue,,with,,these,,steps.Restart,,your,,computer,,if,,you,,haven't,,yet.The,,d3dx941.dll,,error,,might,,be,,a,,fluke,,and,,a,,simple,,restart,,could,,clear,,it,,up,,completely.Use,,the,,following,,link,,to,,start,,downloading,,d3dx941.dll(Uncheck,the,optional,Bing,Toolbar,during,installation),The,DX9,that,comes,as,part,of,Windows,7's,DX11,is,slightly,different,to,the,full,9.0c,versionlolproe,Networking,Support,3,07-17-2011,06:04,PM,Halo,2,Won't,install,i,hate,itAs,FIFA12,is,a,new,game,and,fully,compatible,with,Windows,7,,I,did,some,quick,research,and,found,the,error,is,only,found,on,pirates,copies,of,the,gameWhile,,,it's,,,not,,,the,,,most,,,common,,,solution,,,,in,,,some,,,situations,,,updating,,,the,,,drivers,,,for,,,the,,,video,,,card,,,in,,,your,,,computer,,,could,,,correct,,,this,,,DirectX,,,issue.Applies,,,ToThe,,,d3dx941.dll,,,error,,,message,,,could,,,apply,,,to,,,any,,,program,,,that,,,utilizes,,,Microsoft,,,DirectX,,,,most,,,commonly,,,video,,,games.Any,,,of,,,Microsoft's,,,operating,,,systems,,,since,,,Windows,,,98,,,may,,,be,,,affected,,,by,,,d3dx941.dll,,,and,,,other,,,DirectX,,,issuesDid,,,you,,,mean,,,?,,,Thank,,,you,,for,,,signing,,,up!,,,Our,,,Story,,,Advertise,,,With,,,Us,,,Site,,,Map,,,Help,,,Write,,,for,,,About,,,Careers,,,at,,,About,,,Terms,,,of,,,Use,,,&,,,Policies,,,,,,2016,,,About.com,,,—,,,All,,,rights,,,reservedComputer,Terms,Other,Resources,D3dx941.dll,Error,MessagesThere,are,several,ways,that,d3dx941.dll,errors,can,show,up,on,your,computerSwitch,Language:,,Espaol,Franais,Deutsch,.Example,,,,as,,,for,,,other,,,purposes,,,,I,,,have,,,nothing,,,to,,,do,,,with!,,,I,,,am,,,not,,,and,,,will,,,not,,,undertake,,,any,,,technical,,,and,,,copyright,,,issuesPlease,try,againReinstalling,might,help,fix,this."D3dx941.dll,errors,appear,when,a,game,or,other,software,program,is,started.Cause,of,D3dx941.dll,ErrorsD3dx941.dll,issues,are,caused,in,one,way,or,another,by,an,issue,with,Microsoft,DirectXHi,,forum,,"The,,procedure,,entry,,point,,D3DXCreateEffectEx,,could,,not,,be,,located,,in,,the,,dynamic,,link,,library,,d3dx941.dll",,Got,,this,,error,,,,Thread,,Tools,,Search,,this,,Thread,,10-05-2011,,,08:22,,AM,,,,#1,,FIFA12,,Registered,,Member,,,,Join,,Date:,,Oct,,2011,,Posts:,,4,,OS:,,Windows,,7,,Hi,,forum,,"The,,procedure,,entry,,point,,D3DXCreateEffectEx,,could,,not,,be,,located,,in,,the,,dynamic,,link,,library,,d3dx941.dll",,Got,,this,,error,,while,,trying,,to,,run,,newly,,installed,,Fifa12,,Game,,,any,,ideas?,,System,,:,,Win7,,64bit,,Latest,,preview,,11.10,,ATI,,graphics,,driver,,i5,,2500k,,2,,x,,ATI,,5870,,in,,crossfire,,8GB,,of,,DDR3,,ram,,500GB,,HD,,,,Remove,,Advertisements,,Sponsored,,Links,,TechSupportForum.com,,Advertisement,,,,10-05-2011,,,11:14,,PM,,,,#2,,RockmasteR,,Team,,Manager,,,Gaming,,,,,,Join,,Date:,,Aug,,2007,,Location:,,Lebanon,,Posts:,,7,298,,OS:,,Windows,,10,,Pro,,64,,Bit,,My,,System,,hello,,and,,welcome,,to,,TSF,,download,,and,,install,,the,,latest,,Directx,,9.0C,,from,,my,,signature,,,,10-06-2011,,,05:27,,AM,,,,#3,,FIFA12,,Registered,,Member,,,,Join,,Date:,,Oct,,2011,,Posts:,,4,,OS:,,Windows,,7,,Hi,,,thanks,,for,,the,,reply,,but,,when,,i,,install,,it,,just,,goes,,"the,,components,,installed,,are,,now,,ready,,for,,use.",,Sad,,,,10-06-2011,,,10:20,,AM,,,,#4,,RockmasteR,,Team,,Manager,,,Gaming,,,,,,Join,,Date:,,Aug,,2007,,Location:,,Lebanon,,Posts:,,7,298,,OS:,,Windows,,10,,Pro,,64,,Bit,,My,,System,,maybe,,it,,did,,install,,,did,,you,,try,,Fifa,,again?,,if,,that,,did,,not,,work,,try,,to,,download,,directx,,web,,installer,,from,,here:,,Download,,Details,,-,,Microsoft,,Download,,Center,,-,,DirectX,,End-User,,Runtime,,what,,it,,will,,do,,,it,,will,,download,,a,,small,,installer,,for,,directx,,and,,will,,update,,online,,,,10-06-2011,,,06:03,,PM,,,,#5,,FIFA12,,Registered,,Member,,,,Join,,Date:,,Oct,,2011,,Posts:,,4,,OS:,,Windows,,7,,Hey,,thanks,,for,,the,,reply,,again,,,yeah,,the,,game,,was,,still,,stuffed,,up,,,and,,after,,trying,,the,,web,,set,,up,,it,,just,,say,,"DirectX,,setup,,has,,determined,,that,,a,,newer,,or,,equivalent,,version,,of,,DirectX,,has,,been,,installed,,alreadyEncourage,you,to,read,how,to,extract,and,install,the,filesHere,is,the,problem,as,I,understand,itInstall,,,the,,,latest,,,version,,,of,,,Microsoft,,,DirectXTerms,,of,,UseWindows,7,-,Windows,XP,-,Windows,Vista,-,Trojan,Removal,-,Spyware,Removal,-,Virus,Removal,-,Networking,-,Security,-,Top,Web,Hosts,If,,,the,,,file,,,constitutes,,,copyright,,,infringement,,,,please,,,contact,,,me,,,immediatelyBy,,continuing,,to,,browse,,our,,site,,you,,agree,,to,,our,,use,,of,,data,,and,,cookies.Tell,,me,,more,,,,Cookie,,Preferences,,(same,,with,,all,,games),,Games,,that,,have,,crashed:,,Fallout f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 05:18 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Legendary-Super-Sayan Index du Forum -> Pour Tous -> Guerre Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation